The Experiential Learning Fund (Second Round, 2016/17) is now open to all faculty members for implementing experiential learning projects and activities into undergraduate courses and curriculum.
1. Experiential Learning Fund (ELF)
The ELF supports faculties to introduce, expand or enhance experiential learning in their undergraduate curricula.
- The amount of funding for each student can be up to HK$4,000.
- Deadline for the Second round of Experiential Learning Fund (ELF) 2016/17 is 14 October 2016.
- Application guidelines and form are available at http://ghelc.hku.hk/experiential-learning-fund/
- Previously funded projects for reference http://ghelc.hku.hk/experiential-learning-fund-project-2015-16/
2. Individual Consultation for Experiential Learning Project Opportunities
Please feel free to contact our lecturers, Amia Cheung at 2219 4877 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit http://ghelc.hku.hk/potential-experiential-learning-opportunities/ for the experiential learning project opportunities.
3. GHELC Student Preparation and Training Workshops 2016-17
GHELC offers a comprehensive set of tailor-made workshops that provides both generic and specific knowledge to prepare students for their experiential learning projects. Faculties are also welcome to propose new workshop topics.
Please visit http://ghelc.hku.hk/student-workshops/ for the list of workshops.
For further enquiries, please feel free to reach us at 2241 5868 or email@example.com
Professor Ian Holliday
Gallant Ho Experiential Learning Centre